- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science desired
- 2+ years of IT support experience desired
- Ability to assist and support others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage Services Desk functions with limited supervision.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Accurate and attentive to details
- Well organized
- Sit for extended periods of time; including at a computer.
- Frequent lifting up to 25 to 50 lbs.
- Repetitive hand and wrist movements for frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse.
- Travel will be less than 15%
Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift and carry computers and related peripherals.
Work Conditions: Business environment
Teacher Created Materials (www.tcmpub.com / @tcmpublishing) is a leading supplemental educational publishing company, headquartered in Huntington Beach, California. We develop innovative and imaginative educational materials and services for students and teachers across all 50 states in the U.S. and in 89 countries worldwide. With the vision of creating a world in which all students love to learn, Teacher Created Materials strives to make teaching more effective and learning more fun with everything we do.
Teacher Created Materials (TCM) is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran. This policy of non-discrimination and affirmative action applies to all levels of employment and to all employment practices, including (but not limited to) compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, educational, training, recreational and social activities.