The Oxbow Hotel is a unique boutique property located in downtown Eau Claire, WI. It houses 30 beautiful rooms, including flats that are available aside from the main house hotel rooms. There is a wonderful outdoor patio area, along with outfitter rentals to get out into nature. The Lakely Restaurant and Bar, houses weekly live jazz music, and serves farm to table fare, along with craft cocktails.
The Oxbow Hotel is managed by Pablo Group
- Believe in our Communities. We think Eau Claire is an excellent place to live and do business, and we want to add to the overall success of our community. Pablo is about investing back into the community and creating businesses that can sustain themselves.
- Love People and Planet more than Profits. We will take care of our employees so that they can be part of our community in a healthy way.
- Fight for Equality & Equity. Equality and equity are not just buzzwords to us. Our goal is to provide opportunities for all and create a diverse environment where everyone is included.
Pablo Group is looking for a Cook to support our growing organization within The Lakely – located inside The Oxbow Hotel
In this role, you’ll make an impact by….
- Performing day-to-day cooking functions as needed throughout The Lakely
- Prep food for grab and go case, keep stocked throughout shift
- Bulk preparation of soups for daily specials
- Identifying and recommending daily specials for sales
- Maintain a clean and sanitized kitchen space
- Assisting Manager as needed
We are looking for individuals with….
- Experience with prep cooking
- Good organizational skills
- Strong execution of quality product
- Sense of creation
- Previous food and safety training
Pablo Group is pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to all eligible employees. This includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k with company match, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, paid time off including paid parental leave, paid holidays as well as flexible spending and health savings account options.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pablo Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.