WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communication, business, or a related field a plus
- Prior media or publishing experience and/or related internships a plus
- Familiarity with social listening tools, web analytics, and data reporting to inform strategic practices strongly preferred
- A sense of voice, sound editorial judgment, a visual eye, and a pulse on of-the-moment social trends
- A highly-organized, grammatically-minded thinker with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative, creative, and outgoing attitude
- A passion for and working knowledge of Fast Company’s journalism
As the publisher of Inc. and Fast Company, Mansueto Ventures is home to two of the most iconic and vibrant brands in the world of business publications. Every day, the content, awards, and events we produce help entrepreneurs and innovators succeed. All provide useful insights, spark essential conversations and provide much needed inspiration.
Fast Company is the world’s leading business innovation brand, with a focus on ground-breaking progress in technology, leadership, social impact, creativity, and design. Written for and about the most progressive business leaders, Fast Company inspires readers to think expansively, lead with purpose, embrace change, and shape the future of business.
Just as Inc. and Fast Company pride themselves on advocating progressive and innovative business practices, all of us at MV are determined to walk the talk. This starts with the people we hire, and ensuring that our processes give us the greatest opportunity to bring aboard individuals who reflect the breadth of backgrounds, experiences and ideas present in society broadly. We strive to be a transparent, dynamic, and responsible organization that gives all of its employees a meaningful role in helping to shape what we do and how we do it.
At MV, we prioritize diversity. We celebrate difference and try to embed it into every aspect of our workplace. MV is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.