The Oxbow Hotel is a unique boutique property located in downtown Eau Claire, WI. It houses 30 beautiful rooms, including flats that are available aside from the main house hotel rooms. There is a wonderful outdoor patio area, along with outfitter rentals to get out into nature. The Lakely Restaurant and Bar, houses weekly live jazz music, and serves farm to table fare, along with craft cocktails.
The Oxbow Hotel is managed by Pablo Group
We at Pablo:
- Believe in our Communities. We think Eau Claire is an excellent place to live and do business, and we want to add to the overall success of our community. Pablo is about investing back into the community and creating businesses that can sustain themselves.
- Love People and Planet more than Profits. We will take care of our employees so that they can be part of our community in a healthy way.
- Fight for Equality & Equity. Equality and equity are not just buzzwords to us. Our goal is to provide opportunities for all and create a diverse environment where everyone is included.
Pablo Group is looking for a Dishwasher to support our growing organization, within The Oxbow Hotel
In this role, you’ll make an impact by….
- Maintain friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
- Operate the dish-washing equipment to ensure that all china, glass and silver are cleaned thoroughly and sanitation of such is maintained.
- Replace all clean china; glass and silver in its proper storage location using care to minimize breakage.
- Wash pots, pans and kitchen utensils following proper procedure for their cleanliness and sanitation, storing them in the proper location.
- Sweep and mop floors in the kitchen and restaurant
- Empty garbage from Food and Beverage areas into the hotel dumpster.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the back dock and dumpster area.
- Help Prep Banquet food for private events
- Perform other tasks/jobs as assigned by the supervisor or manager.
We are looking for individuals with….
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
Pablo Group is pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to all eligible employees. This includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k with company match, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, paid time off including paid parental leave, paid holidays as well as flexible spending and health savings account options.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pablo Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.