The duties include utilizing CCTV video equipment to assess the condition of underground piping using the PACP coding system. Operators should have strong communication and professional customer-facing skills as they will be in daily contact with customers and inspectors. Operators must also be computer literate being to perform basic computer functions including file transfer and data backup. Operators are expected to have good organization skills essential in producing reports that are provided to the customer and/or inspector upon job completion. Exceptional cleanliness is a must as the operator is responsible for maintaining not only the vehicle, but the camera and technology equipment required to perform job functions.
Orange Industrial operates 24/7 365 days a year service to our customers.
- Capable of lifting 75+ pounds
- Pass drug test
- Computer literate (general operation, database management a plus)
- Reliable Transportation
- Comfortable with entry into confined spaces
- Communication (cell / landline)
- Flexible with working nights, weekends and possible overtime
- Able to work outdoors in physically demanding conditions
- Valid State of Florida drivers licenses required
To learn more, visit http://www.OrangeIndustrial.com
Orange Industrial is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.