Education, Experience, Skills, and Physical Requirements:
- Education and/or Experience: Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school offering specialized robotic training; or one to two years related experience.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Licenses and Other Requirements:
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and maintain a good driving record in order to be insured by Acieta’s automobile insurance.
- Must be at ease working with others of essentially equal or even greater technical expertise and experience of an effective manner.
- Must be able to travel. Position may require up to 70% travel.
- Must have the ability to make independent, advanced and technological decisions with projects while maintaining communications with Project Managers to complete project and customer satisfaction.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to stand, sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to perform rigorous physical activities required by industrial manufacturing tasks.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts and is regularly exposed to risk of electrical shock. The employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles and extreme heat. The employee occasionally works in high, precarious places and with explosives and is occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals, extreme cold, and vibration.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
ACIETA is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates. ACIETA does not discriminate against any job applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, age, military or veteran status, or any other prohibited basis under applicable local, state, or federal law. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in the application and/or interview process should notify ACIETA’s Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org.