ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Ticket to Ride,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
Summary of Position:
This key position is responsible for ensuring operational excellence by providing leadership to the warehouse staff, driving process improvements, coordinating the allocation of resources, controlling expenses, and promoting a safe work environment to ensure outbound shipments meet customer delivery times.
- Oversee warehouse operations to meet order fulfillment, productivity, daily workflow, product availability and inventory accuracy goals.
- Responsible for Warehouse functions including shipping, receiving, picking, packing, scanning, inventory management, order fulfillment and movement of product to meet customer demand.
- Optimize warehouse efficiency by planning layout, product flow, space requirements, and product handling systems. Foster an environment of continuous improvement in the workplace. Evaluate and recommend new equipment as necessary.
- Responsible for hiring, on-boarding, coaching, training, disciplinary actions, terminations, and conducting performance reviews. Take corrective action as necessary in accordance with Company policy. Consult with Human Resources as appropriate.
- Builds the operational “bench strength” by developing and identifying future leaders. Develop and motivate team members to increase and/or add skills to help fill organizational gaps as needed.
- Maintain a clean and highly organized warehouse environment. Embrace a Lean 5S culture in the workplace.
- Maintain a culture of accountability, teamwork, trust, communication, enthusiasm and collaboration. Promote a team environment that engages employees and encourages them to take ownership of tasks.
- Establish a sense of urgency work culture that facilities staffs’ ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Communicate with employees, co-workers, management and vendors in a clear, professional and courteous manner to foster a positive, enthusiastic and collaborative work environment.
- Develop and implement systems and processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the warehouse operations.
- Facilitate a great customer experience by meeting customer delivery times, understanding and implementing requirements for new customers and resolving service issues accordingly. Maintain ongoing contact with sales staff to receive feedback regarding all aspects of workflow, i.e. shipment dates, rush orders, product releases/reprints, stagger updates, outstanding invoices vs new invoices, etc.
- Lead and direct year-end physical inventory and any necessary cycle counting activities as directed by management.
- Maintain safe work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures to comply with safety regulations.
- Handle projects and perform other duties as assigned by management.
Position Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of distribution operations including receiving, stocking, order fulfillment, replenishment, shipping, and inventory control practices.
- Successful track record of managing distribution/warehouse operations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Adapts quickly to changing priorities in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Solid business acumen with advanced analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, some weekend work may be required.
- A solution focused, self-starter who acts with a sense of urgency and delivers results.
- Strategic thinker who uses creative and innovative problem-solving approach to achieve goals.