- BA or BS degree in education or related field and teaching credential
- K-12 classroom teaching experience required (3+ years preferred)
- Master’s degree or advanced studies/training/specialty (strongly preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Project management experience (preferred)
- Editorial experience in publishing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Sit for extended periods of time; including at a computer.
- Occasional lifting up to 15 lbs.
- Repetitive hand and wrist movements for frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse.
Work Conditions: General office environment
Teacher Created Materials (TCM) is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran. This policy of non-discrimination and affirmative action applies to all levels of employment and to all employment practices, including (but not limited to) compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, educational, training, recreational and social activities.