This position will focus on recruitment, on-boarding, internship program coordination/outreach, training, recognition and retention, confidential record keeping and payroll. It will also support the Sr. Director of Human Resources in various HR initiatives and activities.
Relationships and Contacts
Within the organization: Initiates and maintains frequent and close working relationships with all employees.
Outside the organization: Initiates and maintains frequent and close working relationships with applicants, community partners, Colleges/Universities, and human resource vendors.
- Conducts full cycle recruitment, including: create and post internal and external job announcements, screen and refer candidates, coordinate and participate in the interview process, perform reference and background checks and initiate offer.
- Maintains accurate and confidential personnel records ensuring compliance with legal and funder requirements.
- Maintains ATS/HRIS system, ensuring accuracy and integrity of data and compiles reports from database, as needed.Serves as database administrator to employees.
- Prepares for and assists with new employee/intern orientation and onboarding.
- Coordinates YWCA internship program to include recruitment, outreach, training, and on-boarding.
- Prepares and submits payroll.
- Maintains organizational charts and employee directories.
- Provides support to management and staff for online time and attendance procedures.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Assists with recognition, retention and engagement activities/events.
- Responds to general HR inquiries from employees and outside parties, including employee verifications, unemployment claims and garnishment responses.
- Attends YWCA and community meetings as requested.
- Processes retirement plan enrollments, contributions and terminations.
- Assists with agency functions and group activities as requested.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.