Provides safe transportation to and from program sites while maintaining a supportive and positive atmosphere. May also provide support in other areas as assigned.
- Drives bus safely according to YMCA policies and procedures and state laws.
- Completes thorough before-and-after trip checks each day and record all information. Records gas level, mileage, and maintenance on designated forms. Cleans out bus each day.
- Promotes safety at all times by keeping first aid supplies fully stocked.
- Ensures that bus rules are announced and followed.
- Develops friendly and positive relationships among staff, volunteers, parents, and children.
- Communicates regularly with other staff members and supervisor.
- May work at any location and adjust your schedule to fit the needs of the association.
- Adheres to association and position training requirements.
- Work various hours and locations to meet association needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager.