What you bring:
- 3+ years SaaS/Software Product Management experience with proven history of increasing responsibility
- Expert in Agile delivery process; 3+ years in leading IT Project delivery
- Expert in human-centered Product Management methodology
- Experience leading Voice of Customer programs including Customer Advisory Boards, Webinars, and/or focus sessions.
- Personable, with ability to build relationships quickly.
- Expert in leading multiple initiatives with competing priorities
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent education, work experience
- Proficiency with project management and collaboration tools, such as JIRA / Confluence / Visio
- Experience leading the design of and measurement of effective user experience
- Must be a team player, strong collaboration and background in leading cross-functional initiatives.
- ROI / Fact-based decision-making skills
Bonus points for:
- Pragmatic Institute Certification(s) and history of using this methodology in practice
- Experience in Healthcare, FinTech, EDI File Management
- Experience in being a part of an organizations growth story
- Experience presenting Product strategy to large audiences
- Both B2B and B2C Product experience
- National-sized customer Product experience
- Experience working with Global partners in various time zones
We understand the importance of offering quality compensation and benefits to our outstanding employees. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package. As and AccessOne employee You will have access to top of the line medical, dental and vision benefits on day one. Other benefits available to all employees include but are not limited to 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement, paid parental leave and potential flexible work schedules. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company with offerings such as casual dress code, volunteer opportunities, company competitions, career development, employee engagement and more. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
AccessOne is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.