Who We Are
Elevate Outdoor Collective is an alliance of iconic outdoor and winter sports brands with a specialized focus on skiing, snowboarding and snowshoeing. With each unique brand maintaining its own individual points of view and driving independent innovation, the Collective is fueled with the strength of world-class development facilities and engineers, global distribution channels and committed outdoor lifestyle enthusiasts and experts. Our brands include K2 Skis, K2 Snowboards, Marker, Dalbello, Völkl, RIDE Snowboards, LINE Skis, Backcountry Access, Atlas Snow Shoe Co., Tubbs Snowshoes, Madshus and K2 Skates.
With an international portfolio of world-renowned brands recognized as trailblazers in innovation, performance and, most importantly, fun times by active lifestyle enthusiasts across the globe, Elevate Outdoor Collective will continue its mission to progress the culture of each and every outdoor endeavor it represents. As “One Team” backed by world-class development facilities and product engineers, incredibly talented athletes and ambassadors and a top-notch crew of employees who live and breathe the outdoor active lifestyle, Elevate Outdoor Collective is eager to take things to the next level.
This Distribution Center/ Warehouse Associates will pick, pack, or ship all products at our Elevate Outdoor Collective DC. This position does not require warehouse experience. Everyone is welcome!
Our Distribution Center/Warehouse currently have openings across the below Full Time 40 hour/week shifts:
M-Thu 6am - 4:30pm (4x10hour days)
Tu-Fri 8am- 6:30pm (4x10hour days)
Fri-Mon 7am - 5:30pm (4x10hour days) *a shift differential will be applied to employees hired to this shift
- Unload and sort product from containers
- Put away finished Product from unload process
- Pick and fill customer orders with RF handheld
- Package and box orders in preparation for shipment
- Ship Orders through Netsuite
- Complete a Year End Physical Inventory
- Operate and Maintain Forklift and other machinery
- Assist as needed with inspection of returned products
- Assist as needed with repair of warranty returned products
- Maintain a work environment that focuses on Cleanliness, Safety, and 5S Practices
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Willingness to learn
- Clean Background Check
- Ability to work well with others
- Reliable attendance
- Must be able to lift up to 5 - 50 lbs
- Good communication skills
- 1+ experience in a Distribution Center/ Warehouse
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to stand, lift, and walk for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 20-50 pounds
This is a HOURLY position with Elevate Outdoor Collective. The pay range for this role is $21.50/hour.
Full-Time employees at Elevate Outdoor Collective are also eligible for the below benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance first of the month following 30 days of employment
- 401k Employer % Match
- 10 paid Holidays
- Accrued sick and paid time off
- Access to our EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Elevate Outdoor Collective and its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View the EEO is the Law poster here http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.