Glacial Ridge Health System is seeking a responsible and self-motivated phlebotomist to perform a variety of lab procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow department procedures for specimen handling and processing, test analysis, reporting and recordkeeping.
- Maintain records that demonstrate that proficiency testing samples are tested in the same manner as patient specimens.
- Adhere to the lab’s quality control policies; document all quality control activities, instrument calibrations and maintenance.
- Follow the lab’s corrective action plan for whenever test systems are not within established acceptable ranges.
- Capable of identifying problems, demonstrates ability to troubleshoot, correct or notify supervisor.
- Document all corrective action taken.