Are you the type of person that has never met a stranger? Are you proactive and self-motivated when it comes to building relationships, influencing others, and solving problems? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment? Are you good at following through with tasks and accurate in your work? If this sounds like you, then apply today!
The Client Relationship Manager’s priority is to proactively develop and manage relationships with existing clients. This includes ensuring quality work, verifying clients’ desires are met, and selling additional enhancement work.
- Proactively develop and manage relationships with clients
- Address customer concerns
- 90% Retention rate and renewal of maintenance clients
- 50% of client maintenance revenue in enhancement sales
- Proactive, consistent, and effective communication with clients, supervisors, and operations team.
- Consistently follow up with clients in alignment with company standards.
- Close rate of 60% or greater.
- Ensure that we are producing proposals in alignment with company standards and meet the timelines of both the client and the company.
- Reach or surpass the determined enhancement sales budget before year-end.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the landscape management field
- Degree in Horticulture preferred
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated problem solver
- Maintain a high moral character while at work and away from work
- Knowledge of plants and their pests, diseases, and appropriate treatments
- Establish and maintain a professional working environment conducive to positive morale, quality, creativity, positive attitude, and teamwork with co-workers, superiors, and customers.