Physical demands and work environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- May occasionally be required to walk; sit; handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk.
- Able to lift/carry 165 lbs. occasionally (less than 33% of the time or 1-100 times per day)
- Able to lift/carry 33 lbs. frequently (34%-66% of the time or 100-500 times per day)
- Able to push a maximum force of 28 ft./lbs.
- Able to pull a maximum force of 28 ft./lbs.
- Able to occasionally work in an outside environment, i.e. rain, high temperatures, humidity
- Able to occasionally work in a cold environment (walk-in cooler), below 50 degrees
Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent, ability to perform strenuous physical activity. Valid drivers license. Reliable transportation to run route and be in compliance with Vehicle Reimbursement Program. 2 years previous experience (preferred). Must have a Distributors Salesperson of Wine and Spirits (LQS) License within 6 months of obtaining position.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Computer skills, including Mobility, MS Word and Excel