To exceed customer expectations through consistent, timely and courteous quality service to A-B draught lines and equipment. In addition, in necessary situations, assist the customer in service to competitive lines. Service is defined as cleaning, repairing, and installing equipment and lines to enable the retailer to sell our draught products. Additionally, provide technical assistance in repairing draught components and systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive personal vehicle to service 170 accounts on a pre-planned call frequency.
- Service includes driving to retail establishments and removing tap heads, disassembling, cleaning, and flushing solution and assembly of short and long line draught systems.
- Assist in installing draught lines or equipment.
- Support special events as necessary
- Provide technical assistance in repairing draught components and systems
- Collect tap data & product dates through surveys.
- Work constructively through teams or other appropriate channels to improve the warehouse/delivery service processes.
- Perform all functions in a professional manner.
- Promote a safe working environment.
- Abide by all policies and procedures as set forth by Daytona Beverages.
- Complete all training required of the department and all other departmental activity as determined by management.
- Complete other duties as assigned by Management
Physical demands and work environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- May occasionally be required to walk; sit; handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk; or hear.
- Able to lift/carry 165 lbs. occasionally (less than 33% of the time or 1-100 times per day)
- Able to lift/carry 35 lbs. frequently (34%-66% of the time or 100-500 times per day)
- Able to occasionally work in an outside environment, i.e. rain, high temperatures, humidity
- Able to occasionally work in a cold environment (walk-in cooler), below 50 degrees