Position: Marketing Intern, Brazos Press (Temporary/Part Time)
Position Type: Paid Internship for Fall 2022 (10 hours/week)
Location: Baker Publishing Group
6030 E Fulton Rd
Ada, MI 49301
About This Position:
Baker Publishing Group is currently accepting applications for the position of Marketing Intern, Brazos Press. This position’s objective is to provide social media support to the Brazos Press marketing team. The Marketing Intern will be responsible for:
- Brazos Press Facebook and Twitter account management
- Devising relevant and engaging content throughout the fall based on book releases, giveaways, publicity, and more.
- Content creation including copywriting, editing, and simple graphic design
- Management of giveaway winner selection and prize fulfillment
- Follower growth strategies to increase audiences of Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Special content creation and curation for fall/winter holidays
- Other duties as assigned
The position begins in September 2022 and concludes in December 2022 at 10 hours/week throughout the duration.
We seek reliable candidates who can demonstrate strong organizational skills, attention to detail, communication skills, professionalism, and computer literacy, including familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Canva.
Compensation and Benefits:
This is an hourly paid internship for 10 hours/week.
Baker Publishing Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.