Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5 years relevant work experience
- 2 years of experience in a managerial role
This position is 100% SFC based. Possible limited travel examples would be to Corporate Headquarters, other corporately held businesses, training events, etc.
- Understanding of Microsoft .Net development environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of tools
- Microsoft SQL server (Transact-SQL and SSRS)
- Strong leadership skills
- Expertise in lean manufacturing concepts and techniques
- Solid understanding of ERP modules (GL, AR, AP, Sales, Purchasing, Inventory, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Experience with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Business intelligence, especially in sales, financial, and operational reporting.
PlayCore and its family of brands consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. PlayCore is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans