Overview: A Customer Experience Shift Lead is someone enthusiastic, self-motivated, and proactive. A coach and mentor to staff to ensure all Sender One staff are providing an outstanding experience to new visitors, guests, members, and partners who walk through our doors.
- Expert on all the responsibilities of a Customer Experience Specialist;
- Complete goals on the development plan set by the Customer Experience Manager;
- Oversees all on shift new hire training and tracks their progress using the Customer Experience Training checklist;
- Leads by example to help motivate and direct staff to strategically cover Customer Experience responsibilities;
- Manages the completion of checklists and ensures staff are completing the tasks throughout the day;
- Manages the daily schedule to ensure all staff are following scheduled breaks & lunches and abiding by state & federal laws;
- Manager on duty to resolve customer issues/complaints that escalate beyond what the frontline staff can handle in the absence of the department supervisor and/or manager;
- Communicates operational, customer service, risk management, and staff issues with Customer Experience Manager;
- Leads Huddles to communicate any operational, location, and/or departmental information;
- Leads staff in Sender City directly or indirectly through the Sender City Shift Lead.