Recovery Network of Programs, Inc. (RNP), is a private, non-profit, social service agency which has been serving the Greater Bridgeport Community and Fairfield County area since 1972. RNP is dedicated to helping those living with substance use, mental health disorders, and homelessness. Our mission is to restore hope, health, and wellbeing for individuals and families in a recovery environment that embraces compassion, dignity and respect.
Iranistan House - Transitional Living Center The Transitional Living Center is an 8-bed group home residential facility for men and women who suffer from severe and persistent psychiatric disabilities. The program provides residential and rehabilitative services to individuals who have significant skill deficits in the areas of self-care and independent living and who require a non-hospital, supervised community-based residence. Staff strives to protect the privacy and personal dignity of each individual while teaching, coaching, educating, training, counseling and assisting with daily living and self-care skills to enable each client to assume increased responsibility necessary for a full and independent life in the community.
Hours: Part Time Saturday & Sunday: 8am - 4pm or 4pm -12am
- Assesses and records medical, psychological, and social factors contributing to client's situation and evaluates these capacities.
- Assertively links individuals to community resources and other natural supports.
- Develops and documents person centered recovery plans.
- Maintain timely progress notes which record and monitor client progress with regard to finances, employment, nutrition, basic needs, housing, physical health, mental health and substance abuse related issues.
- Serve as advocate for clients in obtaining necessary services.
- Adhere to all standards as it relates to documentation requirements.
- Prepare and submit monthly reports to GBMH.
- Monitor the house completing rounds throughout the shift.
- Attend and be prepared for case management and staff meetings.
- Prepare weekly supervision agenda.
- If appropriate, assume on-call responsibilities.
- Assumes all other appropriate duties as deemed necessary by the supervisor.