The successful candidate must possess:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of employee & company information
- Ability to establish appropriate priorities, work on multiple projects concurrently and meet payroll deadlines
- Ability to work independently in completing a variety of confidential, administrative tasks
- Ability to interpret and apply judgment to tasks based on broad policies and procedures
- Acute attention to accuracy and detail
- Professional demeanor
- Punctual attendance
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Willingness and ability to learn new computer skills and software
Please note: We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas at this time.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements: Pathway requires all new employees to be fully-vaccinated from COVID-19 with vaccines authorized or approved by the FDA. Pathway will consider requests for accommodation in relation to this mandatory vaccination policy if a new employee requires a reasonable accommodation due to a disability or medical condition, or a sincerely held religious belief or religious practice. Pathway reserves the right to request documentation and/or additional information in order to verify any request for accommodation.