Children and Family Treatment Support Services (CFTSS) are new mental health and substance use services, available with New York State Children’s Medicaid, to give children/youth (under age 21) and their families the power to improve their health, well-being and quality of life. These services strengthen families, and help them make informed decisions about their care, and are provided either at home or in the community.
We are seeking to hire multiple per diem Licensed Professional (OLP)/Community Services Provider 3's in the Capital Region and beyond! These positions are non-benefit eligible and can perform no more than 20 hours of services per week. In order to be eligible for this position, you must have one of the professional licensures listed in the Education/Experience section below.
We have hiring opportunities in the following counties: Albany, Schenectady, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Columbia, Greene, Schoharie, Delaware, Otsego, Ulster, Fulton, Montgomery, Herkimer, Hamilton, Warren, Washington, Clinton, Essex, Franklin.
Employees of Northern Rivers enjoy the benefit of FREE continuing education through our SATRI program.
The Sidney Albert Training Institute is recognized by the NYS Education Department's State Board for Social Work and Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed Social Workers and Licensed Mental Health Counselors.
- Provide licensed professional (OLP) services within the CFTSS array, which includes Licensed Evaluation (Assessment), Treatment Planning, Psychotherapy (Counseling), and Crisis Intervention Activities, based on the child and caregivers needs and preferences as identified in the Treatment Plan. Currently providing services through both in-person and telehealth.
- Work with family members, and salient parties to identify goals and objectives of treatment.
- Complete all required documentation and submit to the Supervisor within required timeframes.
- Provide comments and information to collateral contacts for the purpose of treatment planning, as well as assist in tracking progress.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Requires one of the following professional licensures:
- Licensed Psychoanalyst
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) - limited permit also accepted
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) - limited permit also accepted
- Licensed Masters Social Worker (LMSW) - limited permit also accepted
- Masters degree in Social Work, counseling, psych, or related human service and at least one year of related experience.
- Requires a valid drivers license with a reliable vehicle, as work requires 25-50% community travel/client home visits.
If you’ve got the talent, drive and desire to make a real difference in your community, you need to be a part of Northern Rivers Family of Services. We’re a family of human service agencies united in our passion to help the children, adults, and families of the Capital Region and beyond. Northern Rivers and member organizations Northeast Parent & Child Society and Parsons Child & Family Center are powered by a 1,400-strong workforce. We’re developing innovative new treatments to help clients achieve success, believe in themselves, and follow their dreams. We provide more than 70 programs and services to more than 18,000 people each year in 41 counties throughout New York state.
Join us and change lives, including yours. Apply today!
Northern Rivers is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.