The Receptionist will be responsible for greeting and directing visitors to appropriate personnel, answering phones and directing calls to the appropriate employee. This position shall be responsible for distributing mail and messages to the correct personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Answer telephone and direct calls.
- Take messages correctly and distribute to appropriate person.
- Collect mail, distribute mail, and mail all correspondence given by staff.
- Type letters, correspondence, etc., for Site Manager and Caseworkers, as needed.
- Send faxes for staff and deliver incoming faxes to the appropriate person.
- Make photocopies.
- File information in appropriate files.
- Distribute information to appropriate person in a timely manner.
- Responsible for general office duties.
- Assist staff when requested.
- Transport participants when necessary.
- Perform janitorial duties to keep the office clean and safe.
- Provide assistance with case files as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.