- Education Requirement: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience Requirement: 3-5 years specifically in copper brazing, dissimilar metals, and preferably some exposure to induction brazing.
- Accurately interpret schematics and blueprints
- Accurately read a tape measure
- Basic assembly
- Braze/solder copper efficiently without leaks that can withstand high pressure.
- Cut and Bend pipe within required specifications
- Troubleshoot assembly issues
- Basic knowledge of refrigeration systems
- Must be legally able to work in the United States
- Must have a positive attitude and foster a continuous improvement environment
- Excellent problem solving skills and analytical thinking
Work is performed in a shop or warehouse environment. Conditions include proximity to moving mechanical parts, exposure to noise levels requiring the use of hearing protection, exposure to vibration through the use of tools and equipment. Required to wear personal protective equipment.
• Standing for long hours; mechanical ability; manual dexterity.
• Ability to move around the facility, climbing stairs as necessary, bend down and reach up
• Ability to handle and lift objects weighing up to 25 lbs. alone; ability to lift objects weighing up to 50 lbs. in a two person lift
Intellihot is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call email firstname.lastname@example.org.