Who We Are
Elevate Outdoor Collective is an alliance of iconic outdoor and winter sports brands with a specialized focus on skiing, snowboarding and snowshoeing. With each unique brand maintaining its own individual points of view and driving independent innovation, the Collective is fueled with the strength of world-class development facilities and engineers, global distribution channels and committed outdoor lifestyle enthusiasts and experts. Our brands include K2 Skis, K2 Snowboards, Marker, Dalbello, Völkl, RIDE Snowboards, LINE Skis, Backcountry Access, Atlas Snow Shoe Co., Tubbs Snowshoes, Madshus and K2 Skates.
With an international portfolio of world-renowned brands recognized as trailblazers in innovation, performance and, most importantly, fun times by active lifestyle enthusiasts across the globe, Elevate Outdoor Collective will continue its mission to progress the culture of each and every outdoor endeavor it represents. As One Team backed by world-class development facilities and product engineers, incredibly talented athletes and ambassadors and a top-notch crew of employees who live and breathe the outdoor active lifestyle, Elevate Outdoor Collective is eager to take things to the next level.
Under general direction of the Regional HR Director, the Recruiter is responsible for the research, development, and implementation effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for our organization through the U.S. and Canada. The recruiter will own the candidate experience ensuring it is first in class. Additionally, the recruiter will own the onboarding and new employee experience ensuring engagement from day one. Our recruiters have a strong attention to detail, are self-motivated and possess a true customer service mindset.
- Responsible for developing relationships with candidates ensuring even those not selected for hire have a positive experience
- Collaborate with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Responsible for maintaining job description database including salary bands
- Post internal and external jobs to website and industry specific websites
- Responsible for reviewing and dispositioning all resumes for assigned job requisitions
- Screen and interview candidates and present to hiring managers and manage interviewing scheduling process
- Coach hiring managers and teams on compliant and effective interviewing techniques
- Extend offer letters and ensure all pre-hire paperwork is completed prior to new employees first day
- Work with internal teams to ensure employee set up is complete (IT, Legal, Finance)
- Develop and run New Employee Orientation meetings
- Manage Orca cards, iLobby and key card issuance for HQ
- Represent organization at recruiting events (may require overnight travel)
- Support employee appreciation initiatives by planning and organizing events
- Train new hires and mentor staff on internal processes
- Work on ad-hoc projects in support of human resources initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
- Two years of full life cycle recruiting experience
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Experienced with all MS Office Suite including Teams
- Ability to shift priorities easily while maintaining organization in a fast-paced environment
- Effective customer service skills and ability to interact professionally with all levels of the organization
- Ability to strategically work across the HR function to support outcomes that meet our business goals
- In-house, full life cycle recruiting experience
- B.A. in Human Resources or similar degree
- Passion for outdoor winter sports
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to enter data for long periods of time
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- May be required to lift 15-50 pounds occasionally
This is a Exempt position with Elevate Outdoor Collective. The pay range for this role is $62,000 to $85,000 Annually.
Full-Time employees at Elevate Outdoor Collective are also eligible for the below benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance first of the month following 30 days of employment
- 401k Employer % Match
- 10 paid Holidays
- Accrued sick and paid time off
- Access to our EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Elevate Outdoor Collective and its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View the EEO is the Law poster here http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.