Ouray Sportswear (pronounced “your-ay”) is an elite designer, decorator, and distributor of customized casual apparel and headwear to an ever growing list of retail customers in the Destination/Resort, Collegiate, Golf and Corporate (mass retail, advertising specialties, and private label) marketplaces.
We offer a business casual work environment with a competitive pay package AND a WORK/LIFE BALANCE! Benefits, including medical insurance, PTO, holiday pay and 401(k), begin after 60 days of employment for full-time employees. We have a great company culture and many opportunities for training and advancement. Come join the best team in decorated apparel and headwear!
What we're looking for in ALL candidates:
- Authenticity- Be Authentic, Be Real and Lead By Example
- Integrity- Be Ethical and Honest
- Accountability- Be Responsible for our Commitments and Actions Taken
- Respect- Be Deliberate, Collaborative, Thoughtful, Promote and Appreciate Diversity, Value One Another
- Excellence- Deliver an Excellent Experience to our Employees, Customers, Owners and Investors
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Unload and sort inbound shipments from overseas and domestic vendors
- Ensures purchase order number is on all paperwork.
- Receives product deliveries and returned goods from customers.
- Delivers product to appropriate personnel – insures all pathways are kept clear.
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or other designated areas.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Assist in counting of physical inventory and mark materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- Fill pick bins with the correct garments and maintain levels for the pickers.
- Perform stocking/restock duties of each product pulled from the inventory.
- Maintains safe work environment according to all department procedures, federal and state regulations
- Provide options to help resolve stalled orders in a timely manner
- Assist in keeping the warehouse receiving/picking area clean and clear.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs