At Digital Lumens, Inc, we make facilities better and brighter, smarter and safer. Our sole focus is on helping people by improving the facilities where they work, learn, and heal. We use our proven technology and deep expertise to transform how our customers illuminate, monitor, and manage key facilities including industrial facilities, offices, and other commercial buildings, healthcare centers, and educational campuses.
Were adept at solving critical problems by listening to the most important voices at any facility the people who work there every day. Then we create smart solutions that boost efficiency, reduce waste, increase sustainability, and ensure comfort and safety. With advanced lighting at the core, we go much further adding exceptional new capabilities that turn illumination into insights, changes into savings.
Digital Lumens, Inc features innovative, dynamic brands ready to improve facility performance. Our two brands Digital Lumens and Encelium bring advanced but easy-to-use solutions to our diverse customers so they can achieve new efficiency, comfort, and control.
The Product Manager plays a critical role in value-creation and revenue-generating activities by specifying the proper form, fit, and function for new products and then introducing those products to the global market with impact and supporting our worldwide sales team efforts to sell the products by eliminating all roadblocks to successful market adoption.
Key areas of accountability: Product Strategy, Roadmap, Lifecycle, and Launch; and Sales Enablement and Market Awareness
- The development and implementation of product strategy for your assigned hardware portfolio.
- Understand Digital Lumens, Inc.s strategic and competitive position to leverage stakeholder insights, market analysis and consider business goals when identifying the market need and translating those needs into product development plans.
- Delivering products to market with the impact needed to reach the stated strategic and financial requirements; ensuring the company is optimizing its opportunities through providing powerful, differentiated products and messaging and supporting all go-to-market and market awareness activities.
- Working directly with or leveraging other central business functions, this position is responsible for product planning, new product introductions, target application identification, pricing strategies, sales tools/communications, feature/benefits analysis, and competitive positioning.
- Maintain and communicate a roadmap of customer problems to solve and drive the short-term and long-term product vision in an ever-evolving environment.
- Champion the product and value creation strategy in all internal and external communications and collaborate closely with marketing for the message to reach our potential customers and partners.