Hands-On and Customer-Oriented?
Looking for the opportunity to work in a key role in a growing industry?
We are one of the area's top business technology firms, and we are looking for our next Delivery Driver/Installer. We are seeking a motivated person with excellent problem-solving skills and hands-on abilities, and most importantly, someone who is ready to be part of a winning team.
In this role, you will be responsible for successfully delivering equipment in a timely and safe manner. Having an excellent reputation for providing outstanding service after the sale, Delivery Drivers are responsible for working with the sales offices to ensure delivery needs are met and customers are satisfied.
The Delivery Driver/Installer Position:
- Write the manifest for the day’s run and see that supervisor and sales manager receive a copy
- Responsible for all equipment loaded on the truck and securing equipment safely with straps
- Responsible for making decisions on the best method of delivery and delivering the equipment to the customer in a polite, courteous, and professional manner to best represent Fraser
- Install devices based on customer specifications and have the process exceed customer expectations
- Responsible for accurate paperwork including serial numbersand copy counts, and see that paperwork is delivered to the proper people
- This position would work out of and report to our Regional Training and Logistics Center on Mountain View Road in Reading