What you bring:
- 3+ years of experience working in Business Analysis, Analytics, Business Intelligence, or a comparable role
- Detail orientation, technical acumen is a must
- Must be able to clearly break down and communicate complex subject matter into concise, smaller pieces
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent education, work experience
- Proficiency with project management and collaboration tools, such as JIRA / Confluence / Visio
- Experience executing and coordinating integration, system, regression, and user acceptance testing
- Experience with SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Experience designing UI/UX wireframes and mockups
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to construct efficient SQL queries for data analysis and problem-solving
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving and time management skills.
- Ability to influence and guide employees, managers, customers, and other external parties through good interpersonal skills
- The ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to analyze a Business Requirements Definition to determine processing flow, testing scenarios, and user requirements.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) frameworks such as Cucumber, SpecFlow, Jasmine
- Experience capturing scenarios and requirements using Given-When-Then syntax
- Experience with SQL tools such as MS SQL Server Management Studio
- Experience in Healthcare or FinTech
We understand the importance of offering quality compensation and benefits to our outstanding employees. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package. As an AccessOne employee, you will have access to top of the line medical, dental and vision benefits on day one. Other benefits available to all employees include but are not limited to 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, generous paid time off, tuition reimbursement, paid parental leave and flexible work schedules. We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company with offerings such as remote work, casual dress code, volunteer opportunities, company competitions, career development, employee engagement, rewards & recognition and more. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
AccessOne is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.