- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and a Certified Nursing Assistant/Licensed Nursing Assistant certification in good standing with the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- Desirable: 1-3 years of experience providing support to individuals with intellectual disabilities in a similar setting, nursing home or in a special education classroom.
Company Benefits (Full-time and Part-time):
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans
- Basic Life & AD&D Insurance Plan
- 403(b) Retirement Plan ($ for $ up to 4%,3-year vesting)
- Employee Assistance Plan (Free and Confidential)
- Continuing Education (assistance for those professionals who must meet certain requirements for licensure)
- Vacation, Sick Leave & Holidays
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.