- LPN currently licensed to practice in Arizona.
- Experience working with individuals with a developmental disability preferred but not required.
- Must obtain certification in ACLS and PALS within 6 months of hire and maintain certification thereafter.
- Must be certified in CPR
- 403(b) Retirement Plan ($ for $ up to 4%,3-year vesting)
- Employee Assistance Plan (Free and Confidential)
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.