- Expertise in literacy (administrator/specialist role, reading credential, professional development training experience, etc.)
- Master’s degree in education and Teaching Credential
- K-12 classroom teaching experience
- Content area expertise and broad pedagogical knowledge
- Deep knowledge of the educational market, competitors, sales channels, and end user needs
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities in both short-term and long-term goals
- Demonstrated research, strategic decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- 3+ years of editorial experience in publishing
- Demonstrated project management skills (experience with MS Project a plus)
- Strong people management and team leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Sit for extended periods of time; including at a computer.
- Occasional lifting up to 15 lbs.
- Repetitive hand and wrist movements for frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse.
- Some travel required.
Work Conditions: General office environment with some travel required.
Teacher Created Materials (TCM) is an equal opportunity employer and as such, affirms in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or status as a protected veteran. This policy of non-discrimination and affirmative action applies to all levels of employment and to all employment practices, including (but not limited to) compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, educational, training, recreational and social activities.