$7,500 Hiring Bonus
Hacienda HealthCare’s Intermediate Care Facility for individuals with an intellectual disability (ICF-IID) is an all-inclusive residential care facility for long-term, transition-to-home and short-term respite care. Our state-of-the-art facility, combined with a low resident-to-caregiver ratio, allows our staff to provide exceptional and compassionate care. We offer the highest quality of care, a compassionate staff and a warm, inviting atmosphere.
Current openings: Full-time/Part-time/PRN
Summary: This position provides nursing care services to ICF-ID residents in accordance with all Arizona State Statutes and Rules comprising the Nurse Practice Act. This is a safety sensitive position
- Performs routine nursing care including, but not limited to assessment, planning and implementation of nursing interventions, medication administration, prescribed treatments, specimen collection, taking and recording vital signs, assisting with hygiene, and administering enteral nutrition.
- Effectively understands the use and maintenance of frequently used equipment such as automatic blood pressure monitors, pulse oximeters, ventilators, enteral feeding pumps, IV pumps, digital thermometers, otoscopes, electronic communication devices, orthotics, and wheelchairs.
- Accurately and thoroughly completes all required documentation including, but not limited to, daily Nursing Notes, Medication Administration Records, Change of Condition reports, Seizure Reports and Incident Reports.
- Monitors, promotes and participates in the implementation of Active Treatment.
- Works collaboratively with Respiratory Therapist to ensure the quality delivery of all ordered care.
- Reviews respiratory assessments and intervenes as needed.
- Monitors the quality and quantity of care provided by non-licensed staff.
- Reviews and approves documentation of care provided by non-licensed staff.
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of ICF-ID regulations.
- Participates in ISP meetings as requested.
- Provide instruction, guidance and assistance to other members of the health care team as well as residents’ families.
- Provides medical interventions such as first aid, TB testing, and vaccinations to staff and other individuals as requested.
- Follow all department specific policies and procedures.
- Must perform duties following safety standards required for this position including but not limited to use of PPE’s.
- Must attend all training sessions required by the company.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.