Full Job Description
Santiam Hospital is looking for you, to join the Santiam Hospital health care team of innovative leaders located in the heart of Oregon's Mid-Willamette Valley. We are currently seeking a Care Coordinator for Primary Care Clinics. Excellent career opportunities, benefits, and support, will allow you to grow in your career and to fully enjoy your passion.
- Collaborate with clinic team members to optimize patient health and outcomes
- Coordinate continuity of patient care with patients and families following hospital discharge
- Participate in annual care visits by conducting comprehensive pre-visit planning
- Assist with between visit care / care management of chronic conditions supporting patient self-management of their disease
- Monitor care gaps and other quality metric programs, working to close gaps and submit documentation to insurance.
- Work with team to maintain Patient Centered Medical Home certification
- Participate in quality improvement projects
- Regular communication with providers regarding patient care both verbally and through the EMR
- Protect patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal, medical and financial information per HIPAA