WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of audience development experience preferably in a publishing organization or agency with a focus on podcast and video
- Strong working knowledge of analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Parsely and Chartbeat; ability to convert reports into actionable insights
- Strong working knowledge of social video platforms like YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok
- Strong working knowledge of the tools needed to grow a podcast audience
- Experience with all audience development/content marketing channels; including deep SEO and social media platform expertise
- Enthusiasm for experimentation and iteration, with a strong focus on data and analytics
- Excellent communication skills, able to lead by enthusiasm and gain support for new ideas and initiatives
- Previous experience with personalization or A/B testing to spur growth on the platform by learning more about our audience
As the publisher of Inc. and Fast Company, Mansueto Ventures is home to two of the most iconic and vibrant brands in the world of business publications. Every day, the content, awards, and events we produce help entrepreneurs and innovators succeed. All provide useful insights, spark essential conversations and provide much needed inspiration.
Fast Company is the world’s leading business innovation brand, with a focus on ground-breaking progress in technology, leadership, social impact, creativity, and design. Written for and about the most progressive business leaders, Fast Company inspires readers to think expansively, lead with purpose, embrace change, and shape the future of business.
Inc. is the voice of the American entrepreneur. We inspire, inform, honor and stand up for the most fascinating people in business: the risk-takers, the innovators, and the ultra-driven go-getters that represent the most dynamic force in the American economy.
Just as Inc. and Fast Company pride themselves on advocating progressive and innovative business practices, all of us at MV are determined to walk the talk. This starts with the people we hire, and ensuring that our processes give us the greatest opportunity to bring aboard individuals who reflect the breadth of backgrounds, experiences and ideas present in society broadly. We strive to be a transparent, dynamic, and responsible organization that gives all of its employees a meaningful role in helping to shape what we do and how we do it.
At MV, we prioritize diversity. We celebrate difference and try to embed it into every aspect of our workplace. MV is committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.