Come join our Surgical Department at Santiam Hospital & Clinics. We are a 5-star rated Hospital and voted 2021’s Best of the Mid-Valley for Best Hospital, Best Place to Have a Baby, and Best Local Surgery Center!
We are seeking an experienced Certified Scrub Technologist to enhance our healthcare team of innovated leaders.
Santiam Hospital & Clinics is an independent, not-for-profit, 40 bed acute-care community-based hospital with 13 clinics across 8 specialties settled in the foothills of the Cascades serving many recreational sites as well as agricultural communities. We are an ever growing, progressive, up-to-date healthcare facility that is proud to serve our community and care for our friends and neighbors, ensuring the highest quality of care is delivered.
Compensation: $23.50 - $38.50, DOE
Job Summary: Full-time, call required
Department Description: We have a busy and growing surgery department with a great team to work! Our specialties include Orthopedics/Podiatry, OB/GYN, General surgery, ENT, and Ophthalmology. In the surgery department, we have 7 pre and post beds, 3 large surgical suites and a GI suite with another large surgical suite in the OB department.
- Work in an environment where patients receive surgical interventions in the specialty areas of:
- General Surgery
- Within scope of practice, optimize provision of surgical patient care through appropriate use of techniques.
- Ensure surgical conditions optimization via surveillance of medical equipment.
- Effectively collaborate with Hospital staff and medical staff members toward provision of pre-operative, inter-operative, and post-operative care to surgical patients.
- Protect patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal, medical and financial information per HIPAA.