Mission Statement: Providing comfort, care and meaning at the end of life.
Come work in an environment that will make you glad you're a health care professional! Use your skills to provide high quality home care to terminally ill patients.
Rainbow Hospice Care is currently accepting applications for CNAs to help out on night shifts at our inpatient center on a flex time basis.
Essential Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assists with ambulation and transfers of patient.
- Maintains a clean, safe and comfortable environment.
- Prepares meals and assists patients with eating.
- Gives emotional and psychological support to the patient/family.
- Reports status/observations of assigned patients according to RHC guidelines.
- Maintains up-to-date patient records and documents care given and patient condition for each visit.
- Assists the patient in activities of daily living including personal grooming, feeding, drinking, toileting, bathing, skin care, nail care, dressing, transferring and walking. Light housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Assists the nurse in care and treatment measures including giving enemas, changing dressings, collecting specimens, applying compresses, applying other treatments, taking vital signs and assisting with death calls as appropriate.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.