- Consistency in follow-up with clients and co-workers
- Time management skills
- Flexible, patient, creative and resourceful
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- Strong computer skills
- Communication skills including diplomacy, flexibility, confidentiality and ability to maintain good team member relations.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Perform and prioritize multiple tasks with ease
- Take personal accountability
- Good attendance
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proficiency in communication
- Deadline Driven
- Ethical conduct
- Customer/Client focus
- Strategic thinking
- Decision making
- Accounting skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Stress management/composure
- Time management
- Personal effectiveness/credibility
- Results driven
- Teamwork oriented
- Attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Process oriented
This position has no direct supervisory responsibility.
This job operates in a professional office environment. The role routinely uses standard office equipment such as a laptop, desktop, smartphone, photocopiers, shredders, and filing cabinets. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to use manual dexterity to handle, feel, and operate objects, tools and controls, and reach with hands and arms. This individual is frequently required to stand, talk, and hear. Specific vision abilities by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus. The employee is required to type, file and lift office supplies up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This position offers a flex start schedule. The regular start time of the shift is between 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m., Monday – Friday. Employee must work 30 hours per week to maintain full time employment status. Occasional overtime is required.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years Compliance or State Regulatory reporting experience
- Account Management experience
- 2 years Insurance experience
- Spreadsheet skills (pivot table, v-lookups, sumifs, macros, etc.) required - Those without this skill set need not apply
- Project management specific education or certification is preferred