About Unity College:
For more than fifty years, Unity College has been preparing the next generation of environmental professionals and leaders to successfully face real-world challenges. With environmentally focused degrees, Unity College offers affordable and accessible degrees, certificates, and non-degree courses, through a variety of modalities including hybrid, in-person, hyflex, and online.
Through the framework of sustainability science, Unity College provides a liberal arts education that emphasizes the environment and natural resources. Utilizing experiential and collaborative learning, our graduates emerge as responsible citizens, environmental stewards, and visionary leaders.
The Distance Education Graduate Enrollment Specialist is a revenue generating position focused on recruiting a population of students interested in online Graduate programs or other Distance Education offerings. This position is responsible for all aspects of the admissions recruitment cycle including communicating with prospective students and business partners to aid in recruitment. The Distance Education Graduate New Student Enrollment Specialist maintains accurate records and works proactively with all stages of student recruitment from prospect identification through matriculation and supports Distance Education Advisors as needed.
- Meet or exceed recruitment goals, which are set annually.
- Build and maintain necessary relationships with prospective students and other influencers.
- Review student applications for admission decisions for designated online programs based on agreed upon parameters.
- Prepare and deliver effective recruitment presentations at colleges, fairs, workshops, and conferences while managing a table at those events.
- Counsel and guide students through each stage of the admissions process.
- Make phone calls, send emails, traditional mail, and be comfortable using effective technology as part of the recruitment process.
- Become knowledgeable and articulate about Unity College Distance Education, its programs, market niche, strategies, and procedures.
- Understand how to work with non-traditional and adult learners.
- Full life cycle management of a pool of applicants: proactive and holistic student contact and conversion throughout the inquiry, application, and processes using the Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Serve as primary information provider for students about the admission process, including information about financial aid, billing, and the academic experience.
- Partner with Unity College Area Representatives to recruit greater number of students from secondary and tertiary territories.
- Maintain appropriate records and submit timely reports on all recruitment activities as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Full job description provided at time of interview.