The Codman Square Health Center vision is to be our community’s first choice for comprehensive, holistic, and integrated services and to empower individuals to lead healthy lives and build thriving communities. The Health Center serves a diverse community and offers an array of services including primary care, urgent care, behavioral health, care management, nutrition, family planning, optometry, dentistry, laboratory, radiology, pharmacy, and medical specialty services, including HIV care, Substance Use care, Hepatitis C treatment, OB-GYN, Nephrology, Cardiology, and an STI clinic.
The Codman Square Health Center is seeking an Integrated Behavioral Health Clinician to work in the Health Center’s Behavioral Health Department. We are looking for a highly motivated flexible individual committed to working in our community. Behavioral Health Clinicians are integral in achieving the health center's vision by providing high quality coordinated team based clinical care. Integrated Behavioral Health Clinicians are imbedded in the primary care departments to address the whole health needs of the individuals served and are able to provide care to our entire patient population. They provide in the moment triage, safety plans, assessments, interventions, and short-term therapy along with recommendations and supported connections to community programs. Schedules will include one evening shift from 12:00 to 8:30pm.
• Master’s Degree in Social Work or related Human Services field (Required)
• Massachusetts License LCSW, LICSW, LMHC (Optional)
• Experience working with Substance Use Disorders and/or Children and Adolescents
• Proficiency in speaking Haitian Creole or Spanish (Preferred)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 (Preferred)
- Knowledge of Epic or another electronic health record (Preferred)
Codman serves a diverse population. Applicants who have a multicultural background and/or bilingual are encouraged to apply. We offer a generous benefits package including:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Vacation, Holiday, Personal and Sick Time Benefits
- 403(b) retirement savings plan
- Medical, and Dental coverage
- Employer-paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
- Opportunities to apply for federal and state Loan Repayment Programs
- Commuter Benefits
CODMAN SQUARE HEALTH CENTER MISSION, VISION, AND VALUES
Mission: To serve as a resource for improving the physical, mental, and social well-being of the community.
Vision: Codman Square Health Center is our community's first choice for comprehensive, holistic, and integrated services, and empowers individuals to lead healthy lives and build thriving communities.
Values: Patients- Our patients are the center of our care team.
Community The well-being of the individual is deeply connected to the health of the community.
Advocacy We advocate for responsive policies and resources to address health disparities and promote health equity.
Staff We are a diverse, empowered, compassionate, and prepared workforce.
Innovation We promote a culture of innovation that has measurable and sustainable impact.
Partnership We build and sustain diverse partnerships.-
]kjvn 0987 653