We are looking for a talented, smiling, enthusiastic Server Assistant who cares deeply about culture and a positive work environment. We offer health, dental, and vision insurance after 60 days of working full time (minimum 30 hours). After a year of continuous full-time employment, we offer two weeks of paid vacation taken at employees' regular rate of pay.
About our Culture...
Here at Tiny Boxwoods, we are passionate about three things: food, service, and our employees. We are always looking for good people to come and join our family and make Tiny Boxwoods the best it can be!
Being part of the Tinys team means more than just having a job. We believe in nurturing and teaching our employees, providing room to grow, and offering opportunities for leadership. The best part about Tinys is who we get to surround ourselves with every day. We pride ourselves in our culture and the high standards we set for each other. We want people to come to work happy and feel taken care of, so they can provide the best service for our guests.
Job Purpose: Tiny Boxwoods Productions Server Assistants provide a genuine sense of hospitality that exceed guests expectations. Server Assistants assist all team members with providing a friendly, authentic, and enthusiastic experience for guests. Server Assistants greet guests, provide table maintenance, and present food and beverage while accurately representing Tiny Boxwoods Productions brand.
Duties and Responsibilities: The primary job duties and responsibilities of being a Server Assistant include but are not limited to the following:
- Must be passionate about food, wine, spirits, and coffee
- Must represent the Tiny Boxwoods Productions brand
- Must learn and be knowledgeable of the food and beverage menus
- Prepares dining room and patio for service
- Must be able to successfully carry 2-3 plates at one time
- Must possess tray carrying skills
- Ability to run food and beverage items from kitchen to dining room
- Must ensure all guests are well taken care and needs are met
- Clear communication skills
- Performs regular table maintenance for guests throughout their meal
- Collect and polish all table settings for the operation
- Ability to interact socially with guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Must monitor quality control and guest satisfaction
- Confident and professional salesmanship
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing tasks effectively and quickly
- Minimal food preparation to include but not limited to the cleaning and cutting of fruit
- Must adhere to sanitation, safety and alcohol beverage control policy and regulations
- Answering and directing phone calls in a professional manner
- Follow side work procedures, keeping the restaurant properly cleaned and organized from open to close
- Must always be pressed and tailored, complying to the dress code policy
- Performs other duties as assigned
Tiny Boxwoods offers competitive wages, daily family meals, generous employee discounts and beautiful spaces to work.