Reports to: Facilities Manager
Overview of position: Seeking full-time custodian to perform general housekeeping and minor maintenance duties for organization. Position will mainly be maintaining our Health Campus facility but may be asked to help at other facilities. Position reports to:
- Clean and maintain designated building. Activities include:
- Sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, floor buffing, Carpet Shampooing
- Restroom cleaning
- Window and door cleaning
- Changing air filters and cleaning HVAC vents
- Replacing light bulbs
- Trash pickup around facility
- Wipe down walls and boarders
- Prepare Primary Clinic for day
- Clean up cafeteria after lunch
- Fill dispensers
- Perform and document routine inspection.
- Perform heavy cleaning tasks and special projects.
- Notify supervisor of occurring deficiencies or repair needs.
- Make minor adjustments and repairs, such as changing a light bulb.
- Stock and maintain supply rooms and preform monthly inventories.
- Communicate with other staff and record maintenance requests.
- Follow health and safety regulations.
- Other similar tasks may be added as needed.
- Able to lift 50 pounds.
- Comfortable on ladders and step stools.
- Ability to handle heavy equipment (floor buffers)
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Safety Data Sheets.
- Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Basic computer Microsoft skills including Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Valid driver's license and access to reliable transportation required.
- CPR, AED, and First Aid certifications.
(Willing to train)
Full-time position. Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package are provided.