The Oxbow Hotel is nestled within the bustling heart of downtown Eau Claire, right on the Chippewa River Trail, mere feet from the Eau Claire River, and just blocks away from several restaurants, retailers, pubs, parks, farmers markets, theaters, and various nightly events. This unique property consists of two distinct buildings — The Main House and The Flats — joined by an actively programmed courtyard and comfortable, woodsy patio. In addition to rooms, the Main House hosts The Lakely — a farmer-sourced restaurant, bar, and music venue — as well as an on-site outdoor outfitter offering bikes and other adventure gear. Guests can eat, drink, and be merry anywhere within the walls of this property… and we hope they do just that.
The Oxbow Hotel is managed by Pablo Group
We at Pablo:
- Believe in our Communities. We think Eau Claire is an excellent place to live and do business, and we want to add to the overall success of our community. Pablo is about investing back into the community and creating businesses that can sustain themselves.
- Love People and Planet more than Profits. We will take care of our employees so that they can be part of our community in a healthy way.
- Fight for Equality & Equity. Equality and equity are not just buzzwords to us. Our goal is to provide opportunities for all and create a diverse environment where everyone is included.
Pablo Group is looking for a General Manager to support our growing organization, within The Oxbow Hotel
In this role, you’ll make an impact by….
- Provide excellent leadership to Managers on property
- Oversee all aspects of operations by exercising demonstrated knowledge and experience in all phases of hotel management, including sales and marketing, food and beverage, revenue management and the rooms division.
- Assists with procurement of operating supplies for all departments.
- Have comprehensive knowledge of food and beverage management, operations, and execution.
- Evaluates changes to the guest's needs, the hotel's guest mix and competitive trends to recommend appropriate products/services and operational changes to ensure guest and employee satisfaction.
- Contribute with a team mentality, assisting other areas of the business when needed and able to
- Demonstrate and promote teamwork among all management and staff while creating an environment in which all associates reach their full potential.
- Conduct daily business with integrity and empathy
- Work a flexible schedule that will include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
We are looking for individuals with….
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Hotel Manager at a hotel.
- Proven track record of delivering excellent guest service.
- Maximizes profit through financial planning and analysis.
- Demonstrated ability in working within a diverse team
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Excellent leadership skills with a hands-on, lead by example work style.
Pablo Group is pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to all eligible employees. This includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k with company match, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, paid time off including paid parental leave, paid holidays as well as flexible spending and health savings account options.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pablo Group celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.