EP Wealth Advisors Admin, LLC ("EPWA") is a wealth management advisory firm with over $16 Billion in AUM as of December 31, 2022, serving predominately high net worth individuals. EPWA fosters an inclusive environment that offers opportunities for our associates to learn, grow and enhance their skills to take on new challenges to progress in their professional careers.
Our office in Seattle, WA is hiring for a Senior Financial Planner. As a Senior Financial Planner, you will work with advisors to create customized and comprehensive financial plans, create and review spreadsheets, data entry, preparing and conducting seminars for clients, assistance with training of advisors, and providing additional support to the Financial Planning Director. You will join a team of dynamic, collaborative, and client-focused professionals who are focused on delivering on our founding core values: Integrity, Entrepreneurial, Excellence and Community.
Salary range: $85,000 - $105,000 per year, plus annual bonus
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of customized and comprehensive personal and business financial plans.
- Collect data for financial planning via client questionnaire, clarify and verify client answers to questions and enter data into financial planning system.
- Utilize financial planning software to generate financial plans and review with Financial Advisor.
- Generate specific action plans for clients relative to the specific recommendations made in their financial plan.
- Create, review and enter data into spreadsheets to analyze specific financial planning and/or business planning issues.
- Work with the financial planning team to continually assess existing software the planners use to determine changes and upgrades needed to maximize opportunities with clients and potential clients.
- Work with Operations and IT department for enhancement of existing software and systems, development of new systems and deployment of both.
- Work with Marketing department to review and edit written and other material made available to the public.
- Conduct research as required by the Director of Financial Planning.
- Teach the nuances of the firm's culture and sales process as needed in all training sessions.
- Conduct financial planning seminars for the firm's clients, COI's, and local branches
- Assist the Director in M&A efforts that involve training and integration
- Assist the Director in training of newly hired staff both in the planning department and in the advisor sector
- Perform other duties as assigned and required.