Come work with Flaherty & Collins Properties! We are ranked 14th in the Midwest for being one of the top developers for real estate as well as finalists for the Best Places to Work Award through the National Apartment Association (NAA) as of 2021. If you are looking for a place where you can play a meaningful role in the expansion of a world-class property management, development, and construction company that focuses on multifamily housing with mixed-used component, then this is the place for you.
Flaherty & Collins Properties is growing, and we are always interested in connecting with people who can help us grow and continue to succeed. In return, we offer competitive salaries, a fast pace, stimulating work environment, and a full package of benefits for full-time employees.
Why you'll be proud to work at Flaherty & Collins Properties
At Flaherty & Collins Properties, we're committed to sharing our good fortune with the communities in which we live and work. We're active in supporting numerous civic and charitable organizations. We also encourage our employees to use their own talents in support of the causes most meaningful to them.
Do we sound like a company you'd like to work for?
Are you ready to enter a fast-paced environment with opportunities for growth?
Do you enjoy physical work?
If you answered yes to these questions, read on!
If you're enthusiastic, dedicated, and ready to fulfill your potential, check out the roles below and apply today!
As a Maintenance Technician, you will:
Assist the Maintenance Supervisor in maintaining the physical integrity of the community. This involves ensuring residents, visitors, and staff a safe, secure, and comfortable living environment. The Maintenance Technician will fulfill assigned duties in a safe manner and other duties requested by the Maintenance Supervisor. In the absence of the Maintenance Supervisor, the Maintenance Technician will assume all maintenance responsibilities.
- Schedule and perform routine preventive maintenance on all appropriate equipment as directed.
- Assist in keeping grounds neat and free of litter.
- Be aware of the condition of apartment property throughout the community and immediately initiate action to correct unsafe conditions.
- Be aware of all utility meter cut-offs, apartment and fixture cut-offs, and sewer cleanouts.
- Diagnose and perform minor or routine maintenance or repair as directed involving the following daily:
- Electrical and plumbing, A/C and heating systems, appliances, water irrigation systems, stairs, gates, fences, patios, tile, carpet, flooring, roofing, gutters, fasteners, lights, fireplaces, ceiling fans, gas fixtures and appliances, shutters, doors, cabinets, windows, boilers, door locks, walls, and pool areas.
How you'll be rewarded:
We will provide training to help you succeed!
We will also offer a competitive compensation package and benefits, including health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, life insurance, rental concession, and short-term & long-term disability coverage.
Don't plan to be bored with this job! There is never a dull moment at Flaherty & Collins Properties!
Flaherty & Collins is an Equal Opportunity Employer.