Job Title: Human Resources Director
Location: Santiam Hospital and Clinics, Stayton, Oregon.
Compensation: Starting $90,000 annual
Employment Type: Full Time with Benefits (Medical, Life, Dental, and Vision)
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm
Job Description: Human Resources Director needed in Stayton, Oregon
We are a fast-growing hospital based in Stayton, Oregon who is focused on taking great care of our 650+ employees and patients. We are looking to expand and strengthen our Human Resources team by adding an experienced HR Director to oversee all HR initiatives, systems, and operations. The HR Director will be responsible for developing plans for and leading a team to deliver a variety of HR capabilities such as health and safety, benefits, compensation, employee engagement, and conflict resolution. The right candidate for this position should have a passion for leading and developing a department within our company with employee culture and compliance as its focus. This position will be a part of the leadership team to help guide and support HR function. Critical thinking and strategic insight will be required.
Duties/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and execute strategies for staffing, employee development, training, and performance evaluations
- Collaborate with multiple departments and entities for succession management, employee relations, and coaching
- Oversee health and benefit management
- Work with other managers and Directors to help discuss and strategize employee items per department
- Manage all employee relations, such as provide coaching on performance management, conflict resolution, and conduct investigations
- Monitor and adhere to employment legislation and regulations
- Resolve violations and complaints invoking disciplinary action if required
- Report to the executive team by analyzing data and using pertinent metrics
- Supervise / Manage the work of HR personnel within the HR department and provide guidance, direction, and leadership.