Do you know, you have the power to change the course of someones life! Avivo employees do this every day, and we want you to join the team. At Avivo, our employees work with utter commitment to their clients, embracing the full person, believing in the dignity of all people.
Under the direction of the Director of Grant Support & Corporate Relations, the Corporate and Foundation Relations Manager serves as a lead team member in the development and submission of grant proposals from private donors. Working alongside program staff and leadership, this position manages the Request for Proposal Process (RFP), reporting, and conducts prospect research to explore new private funding streams. The manager maintains proficient knowledge of the organizations history and programs to effectively draft proposals and identify alignment with funding opportunities
- Prepare proposals and grant applications.
- Research, identify, develop, and respond to private opportunities in areas that support Avivo programs.
- Develop narrative proposals based on information from program staff, pertinent information from previously written proposals, and data from publications and research.
- Monitor status of all requests and follow up with funders as needed.
- Establish a timeline for each proposal with the responsible Avivo program area to ensure ample time for review and revisions.
- Write reports and/or assistance to program staff to ensure timely and thorough submission of reports to funders.
- Actively participate as a member of the Avivo External Relations team, supporting internal and external events, as well as donor solicitation and stewardship.
- Ensure services provided are culturally responsive utilizing best practices.