A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 7 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and is also consistently rated a 5 star Bank in Washington State by Bauer Financial, an independent bank rating firm.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone, email and internal department interaction.
- Provide operational support for retail branch staff.
- Process payments, payoffs and payoff quotes.
- Knowledgeable in general Escrow (Taxes, Insurance, Mortgage Insurance, Waivers).
- Processing Escrow Mailing (Billings, Refunds, Cancellations).
- Assist in Insurance Tasks.
- Understand Insurance tasks basics.
- Balance and reconcile accounts & GL’s.
- Assist with all general service and operational tasks.
- Mortgage Loan Servicing for Portfolio, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Ginnie Mae, FHA and VA loans.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.