A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 6 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and is also consistently rated a 5 star Bank in Washington State by Bauer Financial, an independent bank rating firm.
Responsible for the delivery of high quality, efficient operations, sales, and service to Bank clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Completes monthly certifications to ensure compliance with current 1st Security Bank policies and procedures.
- Provides leadership by collaborating with the branch manager on providing training and supervision to the Personal Account Representatives and Personal Bankers I by scheduling documented weekly coaching sessions with each team member.
- Assists the manager in attaining branch goals by coaching the front line employees on their referral goals.
- Meets weekly with the Branch Manager to discuss retail updates, tasks, and employee status and referral goals.
- Ensures excellent customers service skills are practiced by all team members.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize job responsibilities as required while maintaining organization.
- Professional oral and written communication skills and follow-up when corresponding with employees and customers.
- Provides operational support by communicating, implementing, and monitoring compliance with bank policies and procedures
- Must know the features and benefits of the 1st Securitys products and services.
- Required to be fully knowledgeable and skilled in the areas of teller, vault and safe deposit box to support and back-up the team when needed.
- Performs Personal Banker functions/duties, including opening new accounts for businesses and households.
- Researching and problem solving customer issues or complaints.
- Adheres to 1st Security Bank Core Values, policies and procedures.
- Supports management decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner and always represents the bank with a high level of integrity.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.