- Bachelors degree in related engineering or technical field
- 5 years' intermediate level experience in medical device development
- Experience executing projects under ISO 14971, FDA 21 CFR 820.30, ISO 13485, IEC 62366, etc.
- Experience with IEC 62304 and the creation and execution of software verification and validation protocols and reports.
- You have a customer-centric attitude and personality
- You have exceptional oral and written communication skills with the ability to thoughtfully articulate and present technical ideas in formal and informal settings.
- You are able to work under general direction to independently determine and execute on best approach to fulfilling daily responsibilities.
- You are highly motivated, self-starter, able to manage multiple priorities.
- You act with an inclusive mindset and model these behaviors for the organization.
- You are motivated by change, and see the pandemic, social injustice, and our younger generations as meaningful opportunities to adapt how we design and collaborate, and what we deliver. Because equity, inclusion, and diversity are important to you, you have a point of view, personal or professional experience, or interest in helping make a difference.
Be inspired. Be inspiring. Be yourself.
Delve embraces difference because creativity, curiosity, and diversity drive innovation. We nurture a supportive and inclusive environment. Be yourself and create a future that improves lives. We encourage applicants of color and those with diverse lived experiences to apply.
Delve is a multidisciplinary product innovation firm that brings bold ideas to market those guides clients through the complexities of innovation, delivering better, faster, and more sustainable success. For over 55 years, Delve has mobilized the best experts and technologies for its clients, completing over 10,000 client projects, producing over 1,500 patents, and winning over 200 design awards.
Delve serves ambitious start-ups to Fortune 500 clients in the healthcare, consumer, and commercial industries, delivering innovation through advanced expertise in research, strategy, design, and engineering. Delve has placed innovation studios in Boston, Madison, Philadelphia, and San Francisco to attract forward- thinking leaders to solve complex product challenges through human-centered design.